Do you understand how Brexit may impact your business?

Thu, January 24th, 2019

Only 42% of business owners understand how Brexit may impact their business.

 A recent online survey conducted by MHA Moore and Smalley, Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, revealed that only 42% of business owners understand how Brexit may impact their business. This leaves 58% of business owners in the dark about what a post-Brexit world would look like for their businesses.

Research reveals that many are left feeling uncertain about what to do next despite there being only a little over nine weeks to go before Britain is scheduled to leave the European Union. Although uncertainty remains high there are a number of practical steps that can be taken to aid the transition into a post-Brexit world.

Jonathan Main, Partner at MHA Moore and Smalley comments, “Irrespective of the manner in which the UK leaves the EU, there are practical steps which can be taken now to reduce costs of importing goods into the UK, speed up supply chains and make the buying experience as painless as possible for your customers.”

MHA Moore and Smalley have provided an array of content on their website that may begin to help those left unsure about Brexit’s impact on their business.

Meet the Members

MHA Moore and Smalley  logo

MHA Moore and Smalley

Hoghton Chambers, Hoghton Street, SOUTHPORT, Merseyside, UK, PR9 0TB

  • T: 01704 538888

Want to upload your own news and events? Click here to find out how

Members can submit news items and events relating to their business